This is a Paragraph. Click on "Edit Text" or double click on the text box to start editing the content and make sure to add any relevant details or information that you want to share with your visitors.
How to prepare for a successful photography session:
- When it comes to intimate photography this photo session is for YOU, this is your time to love your body and be comfortable, for that reason I do NOT allow men in the studio for your boudoir session. You are welcome to bring a girlfriend if you like.
- Get plenty of rest for a few days before your shoot.
- Increase your water intake and stay away from alcohol which can make you bloated and puffy a few days ahead.
- Shave your legs, armpits and other areas needed the morning of your shoot. If you wax, plan on doing it at least 5 days ahead.
- Get a manicure and pedicure. It makes a big difference in your pictures.
- Get your hair done before your shoot. A fresh cut and color always make you look your best.
- Don't tan in a tanning salon or in the sun a few days before your shoot. You don't want to come in with red blotchy skin and tan lines are not attractive in your photographs.
- Personally, I advise against spray tans they tend to look orange in your pictures.
- IMPORTANT- For best results in your photo session, having your professional hair and makeup done is essential, it makes a HUGE difference in your final pictures since the studio lighting and the retouching is washing you. ( Every client on my website has had professional styling.)
- Come to your session in loose fitting clothing, you don't want any lines or imprint on your body from your lingerie or clothing.
- Arrive with clean, dry hair with no product in it and a clean face so the make up artist has a "clean canvas" to start with.
- Keep Calm and have a great time. We will take good care of you :)
- Book an evening out after because you will look and fell fabulous.